45th Regiment
Hello, new guest! If your interested on joining ether the clan it's self, or the Volunteer program. Go ahead!
45th Regiment
Hello, new guest! If your interested on joining ether the clan it's self, or the Volunteer program. Go ahead!
45th Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

45th Regiment

45th Always Ready, Prepared, and Strong

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Remember me?
First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:07 am by EE2696

» knope - application
First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:55 am by knope

» My application
First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:37 am by Noobcakes

» My application
First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:35 am by Ferddy

» My application
First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:59 pm by Ferddy

» my application
First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Ferddy

» Applying
First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:36 pm by BrozTheBest

» Flappeshirn Application
First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:55 am by Ferddy

» Lt.Frostys Application
First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:37 am by Ferddy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:24 am
Quality Posting!
First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:07 pm by Ferddy
To make a good post FOR A START OF A THREAD, it must have atleast more then one sentence.

It may sound like too much. But at least have some originality and be creative.

Comments: 0
45th GuideLines
First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:34 pm by Ferddy
To the new members, I want to say. Welcome to the 45th! A brand new clan started by Ferddy. It's a militaristic clan with aims at joy and fun. That's all what this clan is about.

If you're a guest, here's what were looking for.
Must have Xfire.
Must have decent, average, or above average KDR to get in.
We'll accept any age.
Vent, Teamspeak is optional.
Wants to have fun and enjoy them selfs

Comments: 0

First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathelas
Captain
Captain
Deathelas

First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig Empty
PostSubject: First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig   First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:24 am

Here is my first attempt to make a signature to promote this clan at the BFH forum.

First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig Snipingkitty45thcopy

I'll add a personal text plus a link to this website for further promotion
It's a sniperkitty, since my previous signature was also a sniperkitty

Do you like the signature? Please tell me
Back to top Go down
Ferddy
Colonel
Colonel
Ferddy

PostSubject: Re: First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig   First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:26 pm

It's awesome, Deathelas. May I haz code?
Back to top Go down
https://45threg.canadaboard.net

PostSubject: Re: First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig   First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:06 am

well ask yourself this? do you want to be a serious clan? if so i wouldnt recommend a cat with a snypa cause it gives the wrong impression on the clan. your choice though ferddy. If you choose no, i will make a banner for this clan (i work with PS for more than 4 years now, and know how to create awesum sigs.)

good job deathelas, but i dont think it fits in this clan.
Back to top Go down
Ferddy
Colonel
Colonel
Ferddy

PostSubject: Re: First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig   First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:12 am

queeezle wrote:
well ask yourself this? do you want to be a serious clan? if so i wouldnt recommend a cat with a snypa cause it gives the wrong impression on the clan. your choice though ferddy. If you choose no, i will make a banner for this clan (i work with PS for more than 4 years now, and know how to create awesum sigs.)

good job deathelas, but i dont think it fits in this clan.

A serious clan? You mean a clan that only plays? We're too far from making that choice. Let's wait till we get a couple more members. THEN we'll talk about this. Thank for bringing this up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig   First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:37 am

i was just making another view of what this will achieve.
Back to top Go down
Deathelas
Captain
Captain
Deathelas

PostSubject: Re: First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig   First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:42 am

Ferddy wrote:
It's awesome, Deathelas. May I haz code?

here ya go

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img186/9861/snipingkitty45thcopy.jpg

Discussing taste is a difficult matter. I am known at the BFH forums as the guy with the sniperkitty.
Therefore I used a sniper kitty. I could have looked for a very militaristic picture, but such things can be too intimidating to use to recruit at the BFH forum. (It's a cartoon shooter, not a game developed by the American Army to recruit kids)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig   First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:31 pm

true, that y i said that i was just giving another view.
Back to top Go down
Ferddy
Colonel
Colonel
Ferddy

PostSubject: Re: First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig   First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:56 pm

queeezle wrote:
true, that y i said that i was just giving another view.

We understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig   First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig Empty

Back to top Go down

First attempt to make a 45th promotional sig
Page 1 of 1