45th Regiment
Hello, new guest! If your interested on joining ether the clan it's self, or the Volunteer program. Go ahead!
45th Regiment
Hello, new guest! If your interested on joining ether the clan it's self, or the Volunteer program. Go ahead!
45th Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

45th Regiment

45th Always Ready, Prepared, and Strong

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Remember me?
Tell us more about you. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:07 am by EE2696

» knope - application
Tell us more about you. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:55 am by knope

» My application
Tell us more about you. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:37 am by Noobcakes

» My application
Tell us more about you. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:35 am by Ferddy

» My application
Tell us more about you. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:59 pm by Ferddy

» my application
Tell us more about you. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Ferddy

» Applying
Tell us more about you. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:36 pm by BrozTheBest

» Flappeshirn Application
Tell us more about you. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:55 am by Ferddy

» Lt.Frostys Application
Tell us more about you. EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:37 am by Ferddy

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:24 am
Quality Posting!
Tell us more about you. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:07 pm by Ferddy
To make a good post FOR A START OF A THREAD, it must have atleast more then one sentence.

It may sound like too much. But at least have some originality and be creative.

Comments: 0
45th GuideLines
Tell us more about you. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:34 pm by Ferddy
To the new members, I want to say. Welcome to the 45th! A brand new clan started by Ferddy. It's a militaristic clan with aims at joy and fun. That's all what this clan is about.

If you're a guest, here's what were looking for.
Must have Xfire.
Must have decent, average, or above average KDR to get in.
We'll accept any age.
Vent, Teamspeak is optional.
Wants to have fun and enjoy them selfs

Comments: 0

Tell us more about you.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SA_Osiris_
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Tell us more about you. Empty
PostSubject: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:25 pm

This fourm is easy. Just tell us more about you, ill start ^.^

Hey guys, Name is SA_Osiris_ . My real name is Shawn. Im 19 years old and i live in Canada, Ontario. Im currently still in school becoming a Cheif and Game Designer. I mostly spend my time playing Xbox 360 and on the Computer. I've currently employed with Microsoft as a Xbox 360 Beta game Tester. Its a pretty good job really.

Im also a Beta tester with Blizzard for, World of Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo. Im mostly play Strategy games and RPG Games like World of Warcraft, Starcraft and Starcraft 2. I spend my time mostly playing Role playing games during the day and at night i play Strategy games.

Anyways, Canada is actually a nice place. So peacful and stuff. But during the winter months it gets really cold down to -40C which is about -15F. There is alot of wild life in Canada. You'd most likly see a deer once a month in the city or a moose. Its not bad living in canada, Its actually really nice and alot of people that i talk to them that wanna move to canada. Its kinda weird 0.0
Back to top Go down
EE2696
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
EE2696

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:34 pm

My turn! lol

The name's EE2696.... Real name Aleef.... age 14 n live in malaysia.... spending my time playin mmo like BFH n nfs world.... n xbox 360 (got Kane n lynch 2! Very Happy) not employed(duh)....

first beta game: nfs world.... Lots of crash n bugs but it's still fun.... u guys should visit Malaysia sometimes... beautiful place... but kinda weird....
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/EE2696
SA_Osiris_
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:41 pm

Nice, Malaysia, I've been there once, really long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Deathelas
Captain
Captain
Deathelas

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:39 am

Hi, my real name is Christiaan. I live in Holland, in the city of Amsterdam to be precise.
I am 28 years old and I have a job as a forest keeper, maintaining the typical wet, flat Dutch landscape and few nature reserves.
I play BattleFieldHeroes for more than a year and sometimes I play a MMORPG, though I find most of them pretty boring button bashing games.
My hobbies are playing on my bass-guitar, writing poetry and short stories and photography.

I enjoy living in Holland, though it can be a very crowded country. Holland is known for it's tulips, wooden shoes, mills, liberal drug laws and red light districts. But the truth is that only a few farmers and millers walk on wooden shoes, most mills only run to please the tourists, tulips originally come from Turkey, and we have smoking bans in almost all pubs. Holland isn't such a bad place...it's just kinda weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:01 am

hey im queeezle, my real name is Sebastian. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am unemployed (age 14). i got into Bfh about a year ago and am really enjoying it! i got a shit laptop atm so i lag... but i should get an upgrade soon which will be wonderful!
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Deatheles, Thats must be kinda rough having a job like that, I think i wouldn't last long XD

Queezles, Lol, That's gotta suck for you man having a shit laptop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:58 am

hell yeah, i have to play on super low setting atm....
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:20 am

Wow.. Super low setting :/

What is on your laptop? XD

(btw sorry for late respond)
Back to top Go down
Forby
Corporal
Corporal
Forby

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:11 am

Well~ Im Forby (some of you know me as HkForby). I'm currently living in New York (Close to the city), I'm going to college to get a degree in Computer Science (only a freshmen). I've got a Skype~ feel free to add me. And I've also got a GaiaOnline. I'm not that socal~ I'm very shy~ however whenever I'm with friends we usually hang out in the city~ (I love to go to arcades). I also love anime~ however i only watch yaoi. . . yeah. . . I'm not going to talk about that . . . Right now i'm using a computer i built out of parts. I put all the parts into my old Hp Desktop~ I would get into the system specs~ but that would take to long~ long story short~ it works perfectly. I guess you could call me a 'gamer', however I do not play that many 'serious' games. I only play Starcraft 2 {PC} (Username - Bonus) Battlefield Heroes {PC} (Username - HkForby) and Metal Gear Online 2 {PS3} (Usernames - Bonus Level - IGay-BoyI)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HkForby
RagequittersNorthAmerica

RagequittersNorthAmerica

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:30 am

I am one of the leaders of Ragequitters North America, and we may want to do business with you guys some day, as in, having a fun war. 35 and sexy with pride. I will share this account with the rest of the North American squadron. I am currently a secretary at a school in New York. I love kids, and the North Americans will beat your asses, with our brilliant level 30 gunners and soldiers. Tell us more about you. Icon_twisted Pic of me below. Tell us more about you. Icon_biggrin

Tell us more about you. Me11
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:30 am

Woah! Creepy! XD

Lol jk man, Nice to have ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:25 am

lol, seeing i am the squad leader we should be rivals Tell us more about you. Icon_twisted Tell us more about you. Icon_twisted anyways, i would personally like to play an easyier clan first, too see how good we are as a team, but check here ever week or so, cause one day you might find a PM about us beating the shit out of your clan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:32 am

Unfortanlly i could probably kick his butt in any Strategy game 1vs1, so im not really scared :/
Back to top Go down
Deathelas
Captain
Captain
Deathelas

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:42 am

I don't fear the Ragequitters, since my Royal soldier is almost lvl 30 and I am sure that we'll kick their dear asses one day. But I agree with Queeezle that it is smarter to play an easier clan first. If all Ragequitters wear kilts and laugh like that they might be pretty fanatic Razz
Back to top Go down
RagequittersNorthAmerica

RagequittersNorthAmerica

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:31 pm

Hell, I can't even play MMOs. My ass would be kicked every stinkin time. I wasted over 50 dollars at I-got-it, at the fair, only to receive 2 prizes! As you can see, I LOVE games of skills and luck (and food!!).
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:00 pm

Food.. Yes, We clearly see that...

But, What games do you have right now?
Back to top Go down
RagequittersNorthAmerica

RagequittersNorthAmerica

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Heroes, TF2, Gary's Mod, Battlefield 2, The Bigs, Madden NFL 08, Alien Swarm, The Sims 2: OFB, University, Double Deluxe, H&M Stuff Pack, K&B Interior design stuff, The Sims 3: Ambitions, World of Adventures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:02 am

yes! battlefield 2! am rescued!!!!!!!!!! Tell us more about you. Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:32 pm

wow.. Lol... Alien Swarm, good game, havnt played forever XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Well I'm currently living in U.K. I was born a in ZN and most of my friends are back there Well I'm 15 and live playing/listing to music (I play the drums) I also read and and draw manga (When to Japan once >.<) and my name for now is Mr. X
I have diablo 2,Prince of Persia 4 (game play is bad but graphics are really awesome),...etc (I forgot) >.<
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:20 pm

Lol nice Diakin. Also. Welcome to 45th Bro! I've been to U.K once... havnet went back for awhile. The Diablo games are pretty cool. Once Diablo 3 comes out ima buy the enter battle chest set for them Very Happy

Anyways. I've been playing this game called Cabal. Its really sick game and really fun. its hard to know when to stop playing. Its actually one of the best MMORPG games i've played in such a long time. Here is a video

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:47 am

Looks like atlantica

How big is the download ?

I can't wait for diablo 3 xD
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:29 pm

Its .97 GB's which is 970 MB's.

Diablo 3 is going to be awesome :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:10 pm

Alrite that is kinda small so I'll be downloading it (looks like god of war 2)
Have u tested Diablo 3 cuz I'm really not happy with the skill tree
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:29 am

lol Skill tree sucks dick.. btw

For anyone to download Cabal please, Download this one, its the North American Version http://www.cabal.com/main

There is 3 version to Cabal. European, Korean and North America.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us more about you.   Tell us more about you. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell us more about you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
45th Regiment :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: